How are your zOS DASD and Tape Service Level Agreements performing?
Data-centers are now able to process over 100 million transactions per hour with a single IBM z13 mainframe computer. But as technology is getting faster and more complex new challenges arise to maintain fast and reliable access to enterprise data, which is essential to the productivity of thousands of employees and to the success of revenue generating applications.
Storage remains one of the largest line items in shops, but how can you get quick and pertinent I/O performance indicators to ensure your hardware and applications are performing up to specifications?
Each year, Big Data from IBM’s RMF and BMC’s CMF can yield more and more critical information on your zOS configuration and performance.
EADM™ (Easy Analyze Disk Mainframe) is a user-friendly solution that provides you with the extra Big Skills needed to extract true value from RMF and CMF at a time when zOS teams are experiencing the retirements of many top senior mainframe engineers.
EADM™ is an innovative and automatic tool that goes beyond real time monitoring by analyzing RMF and CMF 24/365 to provide a repository of your zOS infrastructure’s performance, which lays the foundation for predictive analytics and efficient storage performance management. Unlike house made tools, EADM™ is seamlessly compatible with all past, present and future versions of zOS and RMF/CMF.
Forearm yourself with EADM™ and:
- Be forewarned when performance drifts begin occurring
- Save time identifying the root cause of performance shortcomings
- Zoom in/out on LPAR groups, STOGROUPS, boxes, volumes… all the way down to data set level
- Reduce costs by easily fine-tuning a complex zOS environment
- Increase internal DASD expertise
- Comply with and reinforce your enterprise’s strict security policies
- Enable seamless reporting on IBM, EMC2 and HDS storage hardware throughout IT divisions
It is easy to monitor 85 LPARs with EADM™!
EADM™: Your Licence to Boost zOS DASD Performance
If You Cannot Measure It, You Cannot Improve It – Lord Kelvin